27 September 2020

Signs InThe Middle Of Confusion

It's been a while since I posted. A lot has been happening recently.

First of all, in the plan to move I put all pf my eggs in one basket. I had a mew place lined up, but unfortunately it won't be ready until November, so I am staying with my Dad and stepmom for a few weeks. I'll pay them room and board as well as help them with the things that they can no longer do. 

This isn't a problem because I love both of them very much, and sitting in their back yard in the early morning and in the evenings is a witch's dream come true. 

For a little while, I have wavered on my path. For some reason I wasn't feeling the call of Wicca, so I was going back into Christianity. It doesn't always feel right, but I had the thought that it was where I should go.

Yesterday while in my hometown ( where the coolest new age shop is) with my dad and stepmom at the American Legion supporting an event, we sat down at one of the wooden tables to eat. I don't know what made me look down, but when I did, I saw a pentagram carved into the wood. 

I was mesmerized! Here I was surrounded by the images that always makes me turn back to the path-the river where I would meditate and  commune with nature and in fromt of me and my family was the SYMBOL of the path I have been working on. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Christians would say that this was put there to test me, but I know that this was actually a reminder of who and what I am supposed to be. I know that the universe is telling me that the reasons I hesitate with beong Catholic is because I am a witch in my heart and soul. I cannot deny who I am.

I somehow ended up with the Rune of wisdom in my pocket this past Friday before I began hauling things into my storage unit. It is a clear sign of what the final months of this year should be for me.

Blessed be!
Raven

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...