05 September 2020

Connecting To Nature

 With the changes the world is going through to get to Mabon, I am feeling a strong desire to spend more time connecting with Mother Nature. 

I feel the nostalgia strongly these days.  I want to go back to the way the world was when I first learned about Wicca and witchcraft. 

I miss the places I went to connect with nature as I learned how to harness my energy and see the fae and all magickal beings. 

There was a park that I went to that I would spend time growing in my spiritual path. I could walk, commune with nature and feel peace. I miss it.

I know that there is a place where I can go now that I can do the same, I just don't go as often as I used to. I haven't had the motivation to go, mostly because people actually bother you when you go and there isn't any peace because if you are a female there, men want to hit on you or people are loud and obnoxious. There are also homeless people there using it as shelter.

It looks like I will have to find a time to go when I can find peace, but that is kind of hard sometimes.

I am still planning my Mabon celebration, I am excited. I want to work on myself and being more connected to nature. I want to work on how I handle living and people. 

I want to free myself completely of the negativity at my job since I will be working there for a very long time now that I have completed another goal for this year.

I have finally accomplished another goal-I finally set up my 401k at work, and putting money in my savings every week, I feel like I am one step closer to what I want to do. I am starting to feel more at ease with my financial situation. I feel that one day soon, I will not only be able to move, but to save to get my license back and a car. I can also save for a vacation.

One more step closer to what I need to do in 2020! How awesome is that?! Thank you Goddess!!

Blessed be!

Raven

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...