07 September 2020

Happy Labor Day!

 Today is a day to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of fall and the beauty that it brings to us, including the beginning of school.

Soon we will see Samhain, I can't wait! 

Every holiday that comes through the fall and winter brings hot apple cider and nostalgia. 

Memories of the past mix with the new memories that we are making today until the day comes when we move onto the Summerlands.

Today is also the day that we celebrate the worker and unions. I  hope that those who are struggling to find work will find it soon, and those who have a job have pride in what they do.

Everyone have a safe, healthy and fun day today!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

Raven

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...