01 September 2020

Happy September 1

The first day of  September is here!!  

I love September!!  Labor Day and Mabon are coming.  You have to love a bank holiday that gives you a three day weekend AND the first day of my favorite season: FALL!!

Normally, it is the beginning of the school year, but for the moment, we are doing things a bit different until the world can heal. It is still a time of pencils, books, and learning.

I can't wait to start to see the Autumn colors and celebrate the time of change.

By the end of the month I will have a new home and a new journey to take. I cannot wait for that either. I am ready for the next steps in my journey away from where I am.

This month will also bring new adventures in finances, this will help with my future. It will be nice to do more positive things with my life. I want to have a little bit of money in my pocket for the future.

The goals for September are to move, start a 401k at work, celebrate Mabon, and to save more money for my move and for the future.

This month will also be a month of purging, cleaning, working and preparations...and hot apple cider!

Happy September fellow magick beings!

Blessed be

-Raven 



No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...