12 September 2018

Chit Chat

So far, my job is proving to be a good choice on my path forward, with the exception of one person. I will take care of this problem in a better way than I would have before, which was to be passive about a person causing conflict in my life...now, I will be more straight forward and use my talismans against the negativity of this person.

I can see hope on my horizon as I take care of the financial situation and get myself out of this apartment that is full of unpleasantness.  I just need to finish what I started and move forward one day at a time.

Since I have decided to not hide my spiritual path, my heart and mind seem to be on a more tranquil and even footing recently.  I am now reading True Magick by Amber K, and working through it.

My goal is to LIVE my path on a daily basis.  I want to build my traditions and routines centered around Wicca and that means that I must form habits of devotion and time set aside for the Lord and Lady.

So far, I have been pulling a Rune every morning to put in my talisman pouch.  This Rune is a guide for my day, and shows me what I need to look out for or what I should be aware of.  I like doing this so far.

I want to find some herbs or an oil that helps to further the protection stone and success stone that resides in this pouch.  More research is afoot. (grins)

Recently, my girlfriend broke up with me.  This isn't a bad thing since we ended it amicably and to be honest, we didn't have much in common and I never really saw us as a couple since we live so far away from each other. This was something that in my heart, I wanted and didn't have the heart to do myself for fear of hurting her.  This is another time where I should be more assertive, and that is something I am working on as the year progresses.

This month is progressing very well, and I am very happy.  Even though I spend most of my working days running around doing different things, I am satisfied that my supervisor feels that she can put a bit of trust in me, and seems happy to have me there.

I have an uncle who is not expected to live out the week.  I barely know the man, but he is my father's brother. He has been sick on and off for a very long time, so this may be a blessing in some ways for him. I wish him well on his journey.

I have been working on getting more sleep lately.  It is working to my advantage in a lot of ways, and I am proud of myself for the new morning routine.  I feel human again after all this time.

I haven't done much knitting lately, so I will try to incorporate that in very soon. I am anxious to get this part of my life started so that I can use it for the greater good of my bank account.

As you will see, I finally fixed my name on this blog to reflect my Wiccan name and lifestyle.  It used to be there a long time ago, but for some reason, I changed it and forgot that I had.  It's ok if you know my real name, but if I am to continue on as I mean to, I think that using my witchy name is more appropriate, don't you?

This is what has been going on in my life since I blogged last.  I will update more soon.  I may even talk about the books I am reading and the things I am doing on my path.

Blessed Be
Raven Pegasus

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...