15 January 2008

We Have Diana!!!!

I was in a foul mood over a friend of mine...something he said that I will talk about later, but I have something for you...

On facebook, I found a group for hopeless Jamie addicts like myself and a few others here....and in a group wall post, I found this:

http://voyagesoftheartemis.blogspot.com/ Yes, that is our dearly beloved Diana Gabaldon's blog....I can hear you guys screaming!!!! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Direct contact with Herself!! What fun and excitement!!!

So, I will not talk about that incident until tomorrow, I am way to happy right now...I think I will go tell others what we have found!!! I am so happy!!!

dancing

Karol Lynn

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...