18 August 2022

Life Is Getting There

It has been a very good month so far.

I have been doing most of the routines and taking the vitamins like I used to, and I am feeling a lot better.

I have been walking a lot more these days, connecting with nature and getting my spiritual groove back.  I think that things will be better once I am 100% back to my normal self.

Recently, I have been itching to recreate my alter.  I have been getting everything that I will need to set up.  I have a lot of stuff for my alter, but I just wanted a few little things that will enhance my spiritual power.

I am buying more books for my path as well so that I can enhance my growth as a Wiccan and strengthen my knowledge.  

Saturday, I am getting a huge witchy haul and I am so excited for the items to come in.  I have some crystals, books and other things that I fell in love with.  I can't wait to get them.

 Tomorrow, I will be getting some of the things that I ordered and I cannot wait to see them.

At this point, I am starting to feel better with myself and my life.  I am getting along with my family, I have found an old friend, and I am going back on my path.  

I am looking forward to Mabon this year.  I didn't celebrate Lamas, so Mabon will be my first celebration coming back in.  I am excited.

Everything seems to be getting better!

-Raven

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...