11 August 2013

Tired Of The Heat

I am not happy still with my job, but I am determined to try.  

I am not sure if it is the heat, but everyone seems to be on edge there and people are having problems with everything.

I am so tired of the way life has gone, and I know I need to change many things in the future, but I am in the planning stages for right now!

I wish September were here already.  I miss the fall.  

My phone is driving me crazy these days.  I don't know why, but the battery isn't holding a charge anymore...then again, I am using a cheap charger because Emma chewed through the old one...but still, it does that even when I give it enough time to charge.

Emma is growing by leaps and bounds. She is 2 years old and still acts like a kitten, she is funny and fun...though it can drive a person nuts when they are tired and sweaty from their job lol

All will be well for her and for me.  We will just have to work together to get through her kitty diva phase.


No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...