04 August 2013

Life

It looks like I am going to have to up my protection against people I work with.

I don't know why people are purposely doing the things they do.  It is getting so bad that I am looking for other places to go during  breaks so I don't have to be around the people who are stabbing others in the back and those who are constantly complaining about it all. It gets harder to deal with on a daily basis.

I don't understand why these people are the way they are, it amazes me!  This just means I have to make my protection stronger against them.

I have been working hard on getting my apartment cleaned.  Each week this month I am going to be working on as much of it as I can so that by September 1 it will be clutter free.  This is hard, but I am getting through it one day at a time.

The bedroom will take up most of the time since there is a lot of stuff in there, but I am determined to get it done.

I have a new show I like.  Cougar Town.  I love this show so far.  It stars Courtney Cox as a 40 something divorcee with good friends and a lot of fun times.  I like it so far.  I am still borrowing most of the first three seasons from the library, but it is fun to watch this show.

Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series is being made into a television series too so I am looking forward to that, but trying to get my bills paid so I can get cable to watch it next spring.  They already hired a good Jamie and we are looking forward to seeing who they get to play his Claire.

I am doing a re-read of the series and am on the first book so far.  I am having fun with it.

By September 1 all of my bills will be caught up to where they need to be...which will be on a normal level for all the bills.  I won't be starting fresh, but I will have them caught up.  I am happy about that.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...