13 September 2008

Writing.Com

I have an idea in my mind to write again. I am sitting here listening to Loreena McKennitt, and I am inspired again. I want to find a good place online to showcase my work....so far, there's not much out there that I find that I can actually use....I am still working on it, though.

I have come up with one site that seems reasonable...but I will have to pay for an upgrade, and the things that would come in handy...like web page, extras and the like. http://www.writing.com/ I might go ahead and do the paid version because that would meant that I will HAVE to use the site, and I will actually write.

I am going to find other places for writing-forums and groups. Maybe I can find a great way to continue to be motivated. I am tired of having my nose in a book, when I can actually be writing a book that others love to stick their noses in...that would be amazing.

Well, I just added myself to Writing.com.... http://Writing.Com/authors/raven1746 I am excited about this, and hope to start writing very soon!! I am so happy that I was able to do this now.

I will start in the old fashioned way...pen and paper, then move on to add it in to the page. It's going to be so much fun! I cannot wait!!

2 comments:

robin hood said...

Follow the dream.

Jen said...

Have you started anything on your writing.com project yet?

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...