16 February 2008

New Job??

I have a possibility of a job.

It would seem that another cleaning company is looking for temporary night help...it's a better opportunity than the restaurant. I would work Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. and every other Saturday from 9-6.

This would conflict with my first job on Saturdays, and the fact that it is a semi-rival dry cleaners across town. The owner said he didn't mind if I went from them to him, because my first job is not a problem, and the clientele for each of them is different and the closest store he has to it is about ten to eleven miles away, and if I am late on Mondays or Tuesdays, that was alright, because the store he wants me at is across town...close to Chameron's grave site...ok, not a problem.

However, he is also looking at the person who works this shift eventually taking over as manager in the next six months because he is sending the manager at this store to another location closer to the plant store...a definate plus there. He also thinks that with my experience and knowledge, I would be perfect for this job as well.

I have to let this man know by Monday evening what I plan to do, although, I think I already know what it is that I want from this...I will take him up on this, and see what can happen, it may be the best solution to my life, and get me out of my current situation, and giving me a long-term solution to all of my problems, and fulfill my New Year's Resolution...part one...lol

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

1 comment:

Jen said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Congratulations Karol!! I will continue to pray that everything works out well and you end up with the position you want and deserve!

**Nej does the happy dance!**

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...