23 February 2008

Finishing Constructions/Bad Week Over

Well, I am working on updating most of my pages today...I have been in a great mood for the past few days, and have come up with a tentative idea of what I would love to write about in the near future. I will talk about that in a later post, but for now, I just know what I need to do with this imagination going crazy.

I am having a better day, and I have resolved to have a great weekend and next week will be good too, if things just stay calm inside of my heart (that's the reasons for my Gackt pics yesterday...just a little pick-me-up).

I have been working on my poetry page, and have found some awesome backgrounds for Blogger at Pimp My Profiles...so I am working on getting these sites prettied up...lol

I am finishing up the construction of the pages too...I will have that done soon, and I can't wait...it will give me more time in the future to work on other fun things to do....

I am going home to enjoy a book, some coffee and some Pocky....I am just so glad this bad week is over so that I can continue on with better days....just gotta stay upbeat, and I am...

gackt

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Karol!

Sorry I have been out of touch for a couple of days. The weather has been awful, Owen is just now getting better and yesterday was Maya's 5th birthday party. No rest for me - let alone time to be on the computer! LOL!

I am so glad you mood has lightened and you are in a better place. Have been praying for you and will continue to do so!

Hugs and kisses! Can't wait to read some of your poetry. Do you have the linkie to that page here in your links section?

XOXOXOX!

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...