22 April 2024

I Am Lazy

i know that it has been a while since I have done anything.  I have been very lazy, all I do anymore is sit around and knit, read or hardly do much.  I barely celebrated the Sabbats.  

This laziness is getting out of hand recently.  I need to get out of myself and start doing more.

My home is a mess and needs reorganizing, my alter needs more of a spruce up, and I think my butt is getting flatter..

At the beginning of the year, I talked about doing books reviews on Wiccan books but I have been so lazy that I haven't even gotten around to considering it.  I should because I want to keep this place interesting and fun.  

So far, all of my cancer tests have been coming back good,and I am not really sick...I am just lazy.  

Starting tomorrow morning, things are going to change a lot.  I am going to start with cleaning my home and getting out of my pajamas every day...I only change out of them when I absolutely need to go out...I am going to change that.

Beltane is a week from tomorrow.  I am going to try to have the house and my world back to its rightful way around that time.  

 I am going to try to be online more often in the future to blog about things of almost all topics.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...