10 February 2024

My Spiritual Path Needs Help LOL

 I think that I want to start doing more about Wicca  in my blogs.  I have not been posting much about it because I have not been practicing as I should in  recent years...despite the cancer fight that I had, I hadn't practiced much for years after I became Wiccan.

I have been learning and studying the Craft for years, but have been very remiss in actually practicing as much after the first few years.    

I don't know why this is, because I love this path.  I love learning about it and I should be doing more to get to the next stages of my life..

I often feel like a bit of a fraud when it comes to my path because I say I am Wiccan but don't practice on the regular.   

Well, I am going to fix this...I am going to start from the beginning, and I am going to go from there.  

I have the things I need and want for my practice and alter.  I am going to try to devote time daily to practicing and studying my path...I will also try to do something  every day for myself and my life.

I miss the days when I did practice and try every day, I miss the time I spent in nature connecting.  I am going to go back outside as soon as the weather is better and I can touch Mother Nature.

I am going to work on myself and my path.  I am  tired of feeling like this.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...