02 January 2013

Basics Of Today

I have decided to abandon my reading of Stephen Covey for now since I don't think that this is a good route for me at the moment.

Instead, I want to focus on other things along the way.

I began writing in an old fashioned journal again.  I forgot how liberating this can be and how much fun I can have expressing myself in this way.  I also cannot remove any entries in it so it is a good thing to continue to do.

Over Christmas, I had gotten to a bad place in my heart and had to call on a friend to find out what was wrong...it seems that my past didn't like the new path I was taking and the vamp spider that had me in its grasp for a very long time was trying to regain control, but we took care of it and I am better now, for the most part.

I still can't find a job, but I am going to keep trying.  Something HAS to be out there for me!  I just know it is.

In the meantime, I am back to creating my realms as much as I possibly can and enjoying it.

I know I can do anything my heart is set on!


No comments:

Mists of Avalon

Two days in a row!  WOW!! I have been re-reading Mists of Avalon.   I know, last year I was supposed to be a part of a book discussion on it...