Today, we celebrate America's independence.
It is a time to cheer and be happy. We remember how twenty six men signed the document that would brand them and all thirteen colonies traitors and how we fought for that independence to become the nation we are today. A lot of sacrifice went into it.
We may not all agree on things today in government, religion, politics, etc., but because of that day in 1776 we are able to voice and argue our opinions and decide for ourselves what we feel will work for the United States of America!
Happy Fourth, America!
One step, one heart, and one love at a time...my journey is a not so well worn path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I do believe that Jen is right about something...however, my path does have a label, and I really need to explore my faith....my path in or...
-
Alright, here goes nothing....and it's all rant. Every one of my friends know that I love my country, I am a supporter of all things ...
-
I think I am burnt out. I have not had a real day of in 14 days, so I believe that my attitude and patience went flying out the window tod...
No comments:
Post a Comment